Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hard to get privacy these days

Hi, whoever is reading, if anybody is.
I met at a market recently, a woman who said when the time comes to plant the lilacs she can donate some lilac bushes, starts from the ones in her yard. But I forgot to get her address or any means to contact her, so I hope she reads this and will let me know how to notify her when we are ready for them.
I examined the 200 lilac bushes I planted in a temporary spot and some are definitely growing, but worrisomely many are showing no sign of life yet. I am glad I called them pretty soon after they got here to tell them the buds looked dead on a lot of them.
I put $167 in the account for the labyrinth yesterday from the sale of lilac wood spoons. That brings the balance to $785. And I have sent a lilac spoon to my friend Robin for her help in making this blog beautiful.

That's all I can say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment