Thursday, July 22, 2010

Credit

I just called the place I ordered those 200 lilacs from and reported the results of my examination of them last night. They immediately offered either a refund or a credit for those that did not survive. I said I'd take the credit, because I intend to get more next spring. So that is taken care of, as much as I can at present. But it wure would have saved a lot of waste if someone along the line would have taken better care of them. It looked to me as if they were kept in storage too long, or were too long on the way, being shipped.

4 comments:

  1. I loved the Journey of the Spoon Robin! Terron, it sounds like you are on top of things and working hard. Sending you best lilac wishes always, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margie, I'm glad to see somebody is reading this. I can put words on the internet, but I have no way to tell if anybody notices.
    Terron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terron,


    You are getting to the point there is enough money to clear the land. Who would have tought that a half year ago. It is going
    great.

    I check read your blog allways. There must be a way to see how many visitors there are daily. Maybe ask Robin how you can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cisca, Yes, I thought of that the day I wrote that reply to Margie, but I forgot to do anything about it. Maybe I'll manage to do it today. I have to box up some spoons and mail them to BC and then go for a massage appointment, after which I'm supposed to lie down and rest. But maybe this evening I can write to Robin. Thanks for reminding me.
    Terron

    ReplyDelete