Monday, May 23, 2011

This morning I got a call from Wayne, the man with the machine that clears the ground by chopping all the wood up into chips. He said he has to sharpen the teeth of his machine today and he can come tomorrow morning. I said I went down there with my 4-wheeler, but didn't attempt to go over, because I was afraid of getting stuck when I was down there all by myself, so maybe he should come look at it to make sure it's dry enough to get across the swamp before he brings his machine out. He said, if I went down there, he doesn't think he'll have any trouble.
I really need to get the road improved, but I don't have enough money. I hope it is nearer the shorter time in his estimate for clearing, too. No word about the lilacs that are to come in the mail, yet, and I am hoping the place will be ready for them by the time they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment